Please note that this is not an Autism Centre Event
Are you a parent or carer of someone with additional needs and feeling exhausted, isolated, or stressed?
Claim your Free place at my ‘Make more time for yourself and feel less stressed’ taster session! At Ecclesall Library, 24th November 2015, 6.30pm – 8pm
- Are you a parent of a child with special needs? Or a carer for someone with special needs?
- Can life sometimes feel overwhelming and exhausting?
- Do you feel fear for the future?
- Is stress and anxiety a struggle at times?
- Does it sometimes feel isolating for you?
- Would you like some “ME” time?
- Would you like to be able to fully switch off, relax and regain some fresh energy in a safe and confidential space?
- If the answer is YES to any of the above questions then come to my free ‘Make more time for yourself and feel less stressed’ taster session where:
- You will learn about the effects of stress and anxiety and how to reduce them
- You will be shown techniques to make more time for yourself
- You will find out how to cultivate positive emotions to build your inner resources for coping with isolation and daily struggles
- You will take part in a guided relaxation exercise to create some ‘ME’ time allowing you to fully switch off and re-energiseWellness Coach, Fitness Professional, Meditation Teacher, Diploma in NLP, Licensed to present Vanderbilt University Parent Stress Intervention Programme.Wellness Coach, Fitness Professional, Meditation Teacher, Diploma in NLP, Licensed to present Vanderbilt University Parent Stress Intervention Programme.
“Makes you stop and think how much you do. I have learnt how to be more organised and how to make more time for myself. I will do this in everyday life” – Tasleem
“Really useful on the importance of looking after yourself” – Sarah C.
“A 10 out of 10 session which was very useful with some very good tips to use against stress” – Dean
Jayne is a single mother to two children, one with special needs. She has experienced first-hand the difficulties of working and dealing with extra parental stress and has developed effective methods to continue to live a full and varied life at the same time.
24th November 2015 6.30pm 8pm
Ecclesall Library, 120 Ecclesall Rd S, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S11 9PL
TO CLAIM A PLACE TEXT “Claim” TO 07796257817 OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW