Please note that this is not an Autism Centre Event.
National Autistic Society Event
Participation and inclusion from the inside out: seeing autism from an autistic perspective
Tuesday 28 January 2014, Friends House, Euston, London
A one day conference delivered by people on the autism spectrum examining aspects of autism and participation.
This event is aimed at all stakeholders, including local authorities, adult services providers, clinicians and researchers, social care and education professionals and people on the autism spectrum, as well as their families and/or carers.
- This conference will examine a variety of aspects of participation by people on the autism spectrum, including areas such as:
- why is participation and inclusion difficult to achieve for people on the autism spectrum?
- using low and high tech augmentative and alternative communication
- experiences of University
- facilitating successful focus groups for people on the autism spectrum
- adapting working environments for people on the autism spectrum.
- Follow us on @autism and join in the conference discussion #askautismconf14
More information at